Prescription Savings Card
RxPreferred can save you up to 87% on your prescription medication
If you already have a pharmacy benefit, your card typically does not cover many drugs. Drugs typically excluded are anorexiants, appetite suppressants, antacids, anti-obesity, contraceptive devices and implants, cosmetic drugs for hair growth or wrinkles, diagnostic supplies and devices, hypnotics and sedatives, immunizations and vaccines, drugs for impotence, fertility, injectable supplies, medical supplies, nutritional supplies, smoking cessation prescriptions, prenatal vitamins, and many more. OUR CARD PROVIDES DISCOUNTS FOR ALL OF THESE!
Many pharmacy card programs sell your personal information to drug and insurance companies. We consider that an invasion of your privacy. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.
- Provides discounts anywhere from 10-84%
- No enrollment form, no membership fee, available for immediate use.
- Everyone Qualifies.
- Unlimited Uses.
- Never Expires.
- There are no restrictions and no limits on how many times you may use your card.
- Accepted at all major chains and many independents (8 out of 10 pharmacies nationwide).
1. Please fill out the form on the right side of this page.
2. Take your Pharmacy Card/Benefit Card to the pharmacy with your prescription(s).
If you already have a card, ask them to see which gives you the best rates. Pharmacy Discounts are not insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance.