Below you will find an overview of our PBM Services. If you are an employer, third-party administrator or a broker, make sure and check out these pages for more specific information.
Our PBM Solutions Include:
- Benefit Plan Design
- Administrative Services
- Drug Utilization Review
- Cost Containment Programs
- Reporting Services
- Pharmacy Claims Processing
- Member and Provider Helpdesk Services
- Employer Specific Web Portals
- Pharmacy Network Management
- Customized Formulary Management
- Transparent Rebate Administration
RxPreferred provides an end-to-end solution to eligible entities
A 340B program administered by RxPreferred allows community health centers and hospitals to offer patients a wider selection of discounted medications while helping hospitals, health centers and pharmacies grow their businesses, support their communities, and help families afford their medications.
RxPreferred 340B Benefits:
- Complete Transparency
- OPA Coordination
- Manage Virtual Inventory
- Flat Per-Claim Fee
- Industry Leading Safeguards
- No Startup or Implementation Fees
- Lowest price for medications.
- Automated reporting and reduced paperwork
- Automated Drug Replenishment With Wholesaler
- Real-Time Management Tools – Enrollment, Eligibility, Reporting
- Pharmacy Network Development & Contracting
RxPreferred’s customizable PBM services manage all aspects of your hospice pharmacy needs.
For hospices that prefer to self-manage pharmacy benefits, RxPreferred offers a customizable fee-for-service PBM service option.
At RxPreferred, we provide the following services specific to the needs of hospices:
- Dedicated clinical and account teams easily accessible to your staff
- Unparalleled customer service with a dedicated help desk available 24/7
- Unlimited online access to real-time reporting
- Comprehensive clinical services including formulary management, prior authorization programs and CoP reviews
- Flexible prescription fulfillment model
- Consolidated invoicing
- Cost effective administrative efficiencies
- Competitive pricing
Workers Comp PBM
RxPreferred provides a variety of Workers Comp Pharmacy Benefit Administrative Services. Our systems empower you to provide custom solutions to meet the needs of your Workers Comp clients. We reduce your administrative burden while making prescriptions for injured workers easier to fill with a retail pharmacy network.
In addition to real-time pharmacy claim adjudication, RxPreferred offers the following Workers Comp Pharmacy benefit services:
- National Pharmacy Network (over 65,000 pharmacies)
- Formulary – Custom or Standard
- Reporting Services
- Help Desk Services
- Real-Time Eligibility, Override and Prior Authorization Capability
- Rebase Management
- Administrative services included consolidating pharmacy payment.
Prescription Savings Card
What makes our prescription savings card different than all others?
- Provides discounts anywhere from 10-75%
- No enrollment form, no membership fee, available for immediate use
- Accepted at all major chains and many independents (8 out of 10 pharmacies nationwide)
- Please fill out the form on the right side of this page.
- Take your Pharmacy Card/Benefit Card to the pharmacy with your prescription(s).
If you already have a card, ask them to see which gives you the best rates. Pharmacy Discounts are not insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance.
What Our Clients Say About Us
"Working with RxPreferred has been a very positive experience for us. The conversion from our prior PBM was seamless, with minimal effort on our part. RxPreferred delivered ahead of time on all the implementation items and the proactive customer support is outstanding.”
"Thank you, RxPreferred staff, for excellent customer service and exceeding the promised savings. During our first six months, we saved 44% in administrative fees and 14% in prescription drug cost. The quarterly performance meetings have provided valuable information which we did not have with our previous PBM."
“If I ever have an opportunity to recommend RxPreferred, I will."
“True professionals! Proactive and not reactive!"