What makes our prescription savings card different than all others?
1. If you already have a pharmacy benefit, your card typically does not cover many drugs. Drugs typically excluded are anorexiants, appetite suppressants, antacids, anti-obesity, contraceptive devices and implants, cosmetic drugs for hair growth or wrinkles, diagnostic supplies and devices, hypnotics and sedatives, immunizations and vaccines, drugs for impotence, fertility, injectable supplies, medical supplies, nutritional supplies, smoking cessation prescriptions, prenatal vitamins, and many more. OUR CARD PROVIDES DISCOUNTS FOR ALL OF THESE!
2. REBATES – In addition to one of the best savings program, with between 10%-75% savings (actual average of 53.2% for all prescriptions filled), our card provides ADDITIONAL MONEY-BACK on over 1,000 prescription drugs. If you purchase a drug earning a rebate we will mail you a pre-loaded MasterCard. When you receive your card it will come with the details on how to activate your free card. Spend the money loaded on your MasterCard anywhere MasterCard is accepted. All future rebates will be electronically added to your MasterCard and you will be notified by email of the new money. NO OTHER CARD IN AMERICA OFFERS BETTER OVERALL SAVINGS.
3. Many pharmacy card programs sell your personal information to drug and insurance companies. We consider that an invasion of your privacy. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.
- Provides discounts anywhere from 10-75%
- No enrollment form, no membership fee, available for immediate use
- There are no restrictions and no limits on how many times you may use your card
- Accepted at all major chains and many independents (8 out of 10 pharmacies nationwide)
1. Please fill out the form on the right side of this page.
2. Take your Pharmacy Card/Benefit Card to the pharmacy with your prescription(s).
If you already have a card, ask them to see which gives you the best rates. Pharmacy Discounts are not insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance.