Below you will find an overview of our PBM Services. If you are an employer, third party administrator or a broker, make sure and check out these pages with more specific information.
EMPLOYERS | THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATORS or BROKERS
See the difference complete transparency makes with RxPreferred.
Unlike traditional pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), RxPreferred focuses solely on aligning your goals as a plan sponsor with the design of your prescription drug plan.
At RxPreferred, we:
- Understand your unique needs and challenges
- Work closely with you to custom-tailor a plan that provides the lowest possible pharmacy costs and the most appropriate care–at a price you and your employees can afford.
- Pass through 100% of the savings and rebates to you through a readily verifiable and auditable system right on your desktop.
- Maximize generic savings and select the lowest net cost brands in the formulary decision process
- Implement cost-reduction strategies that will save you money and help keep your employees healthier.
- This no-conflict-of-interest strategy of complete transparency ensures we’re motivated to keep your best interests a priority. That’s why you can trust RxPreferred to be on your side.
Take a closer look at RxPreferred
Unlike other PBMs, the software claims adjudication engine can fully customize its functionality. With the help of our plan design specialists, each client can facilitate the plan development to accomplish specific goals and objectives.
Our clinicians and technicians can assist employers in:
- Aligning the plan design to meet their objectives
- Building the perfect pharmacy network for employee access
- Selecting a value driven, unbiased preferred drug list
- Maximizing generic use and recouping brand rebate dollars where and when they make sense
- Developing reward programs that incentivize positive behavior
- Assembling the business intelligence necessary to manage their healthcare dollar
Through our relationships with pharmacy technology firms, we can develop customized networks that address both access and cost containment. Clients have access to more than 62,000 pharmacies for both traditional prescription filling and value added services such as Medication Therapy Management.
Our PBM Solutions Include:
- Benefit Plan Design and Administrative Services
- Pharmacy Claims Processing
- Customized Formulary Management
- Transparent Rebate Administration
- Pharmacy Network Management
- Member and Provider Helpdesk Services
- Drug Utilization Review
- Cost Containment Programs
- Reporting Services
- Employer Specific Web Portals